|GPU Memory||1GB DDR3|
|System Interface||PCI Express Gen2 x16|
|Maximum Power Consumption||19.5W|
|Thermal Solution||Ultra-quiet fansink|
|Energy Star Compliant||Yes|
|Form Factor||SFF, 2.731" H x 5.70" L|
|Display Connectors||DP + DP|
|DisplayPort with Audio||Yes|
|Number of Displays Supported||2|
|Maximum DP Digital Resolution||2560 x 1600 at 60Hz|
|PCIe High Definition Audio Support||Yes|
|Graphics APIs||Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.1, DirectX 11|
|Compute APIs||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL|
|Mosaic Mode||Yes (Windows 8 and 7)|
|PNY Part Number||VCNVS310DP-1GB-PB|
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3, Linux®, or Solaris®
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1GB or more of system memory, 2GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray, DVD-ROM or CD-ROM drive
- DisplayPort compatible display(s)
- NVIDIA NVS 310 1GB x16 PCIe graphics board
- Attached full height bracket
- Unattached low profile bracket
- Software installation and documentation disc
- Printed QuickStart Guide
Features & Benefits
NVIDIA NVS 310 Display and Audio Capabilities
- Integrated DisplayPort 1.2 support
- HDMI 1.4a with audio via 3rd party adapters
- Single-link DVI-D with PNY PN 030-0173-000 (available separately)
- 480p, 720p, 1081i, and 1080p video resolution support
- 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 92kHz, 176kHz, and 192kHz audio frequency support
- 16-bit, 20-bit, 24-bit audio sampling size support
- Digital Content Protection Support for HDCP
NVIDIA NVS 310 Video Codec Support
- MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile
- H.264 SVC codec support - 3D Blu-ray support
- DivX version 3.11 and later
Fast 1GB DDR3 graphics memory
Delivers high throughput to simultaneously play stunning HD video on each connected display.
Intelligent Power Management
NVIDIA Power Management technology reduces overall system energy costs. It intelligently adapts the total power utilization of the graphics subsystem based on the applications being run by the end user. This power optimized design helps reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and increase reliability.
48 CUDA GPU parallel computing cores compatible with all CUDA accelerated applications. NVIDIA CUDA provides a development environment and tool suite that unleashes new capabilities to solve various visualization challenges.
Low-Profile and Flexible Form Factor
Simplifies IT administration and deployment throughout an enterprise. Regardless of desktop system (standard tower PC. workstation, small form factor system) or the display type (LCD, DLP, plasma) NVS 310 has the ability to fit into any existing installations without being disruptive.
Whisper-quiet 22 dba idle, 22.4 dba maximum at room temperature
Dual DisplayPort 1.2 Connectors
Supports up to two 2560 x 1600 digital displays with 30-bit color through native dual DisplayPort connectors. Also incorporates DisplayPort 1.2 multi-streaming technology to daisy chain displays with next-generation DisplayPort 1.2 monitors or hubs.
NVIDIA High Definition Video Technology
NVIDIA high definition video technology is the combination of high-definition video processors and software that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for SD and HD video content. Features include, high-quality scaling, spatial temporal de-interlacing, inverse telecine and high quality HD video playback - with low CPU utilization and power consumption.
NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
The NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software delivers maximum flexibility for single-large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
Multi-Display Experience with NVIDIA Mosaic
NVIDIA Mosaic enables seamless taskbar spanning as well as transparent scaling of any application across up to 8 displays. Works over multiple displays or one ultra-high resolution display using a single or multiple NVS graphics cards (Windows 8 and 7 only).
Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Part of the NVIDIA Forceware unified software environment (USE). The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new NVIDIA product because the latest driver supports all current NVIDIA products.
Compatible with Industry Leading Applications
Extensive compatibility testing ensures that NVS 310 provides a stable and reliable graphics platform for industry leading business applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Lotus Notes, OpenText Exceed and Exceed onDemand, TradeStation, Reuters Financial Software, pcAnywhere, Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 4, and many other essential business and enterprise applications.
- See more at: https://www.pny.com/VCNVS310DP-1GB-PB?sku=VCNVS310DP-1GB-PB#sthash.NjtNUVzR.dpuf