Phanteks' Enthoo Primo features a unique, thermally isolated PSU location, multifunctional cable/reservoir cover, exclusive brackets, and massive cooling potential.
Phanteks' new case features a shifted design which allows for the unique PSU configuration. The PSU is thermally isolated, creating cooler temperatures within the case. With the PSU located in the back of the case, Phanteks creates a cleaner look and better cable management. Exclusive brackets make everything a breeze to install. Reservoir bracket can be use as a cable cover with the modular cover on or as a reservoir bracket with the pre-drilled holes when cover is off. Enthoo Primo includes a pump bracket that supports many different pumps, side radiator bracket, and a bottom radiator bracket for easy installation.
- Full Tower Chassis
- Brushed Aluminum Front and Top Panels
- Ultimate Water Cooling Solution
- Removable Dust Filters
- Dual PSU Capability
- Innovative Reservoir Bracket / Cable Cover
- Modular HDD Cages
- Drop-n-Lock Double Stack SSD Brackets
- Clean and elegant design can be recognized by the refined aluminum front and top panels. Controllable LED lighting (LED strip and fan LED). Polished chamfers subtly accentuate the intake and exhaust areas.
- Stealthy interior: hidden PSU / hidden HDD / hidden cables and grommets (modular cable cover).
- Dual repositionable and removable HDD cages (supports up to six HDD's) for more installation flexibility or unrestricted airflow.
- Closed HDD panel strengthens the chassis' rigidity, even when both HDD cages are removed.
- Removable Drop-n-Lock Doublestack SSD brackets can be installed on three different locations (two brackets included).
- Removable front and top covers for easy installation of cooling components and easy dust filter removal.
- Other removable dust filters are located in the bottom (two) and side panel (two).
- Pre-installed cable management tools behind the motherboard tray can be fastened and released.
- Ports: two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack; LED switch.
- Supports up to two PSUs.
- Extreme cooling capacity, provides up to 16 different fan mount locations (120mm / 140mm).
- Five included Phanteks' premium fans PH-F140SP.
- The PWM hub makes it possible to control all the connected fans (also three-pin fans) with PWM functions through one PWM connector, creating better cable management.
- Thermally isolated PSU keeps the radiant heat away from other critical components, reveals an optimal bottom air intake, and hides the cables from blocking the airflow.
- Extensive water cooling support: provide up to five different installation areas for slim and thick radiators varying from single to quad (120mm and 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations.
- Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems: radiator brackets for easy installation (bottom and side), cable cover can be transformed into a reservoir bracket with pre-drilled mounting holes and a universal pump bracket with vibration dampening function.