Beautifully crafted and engineered to maximize cooling potential with its amazing expansion flexibiltiy, the Enthoo Pro is the budget friendly mid-tower from Phanteks. Embracing many features from the Enthoo Primo, without the price tag. This case has mulitple radiator support, removable ssd bracket, closed HDD panel, and velcro cable management. The Enthoo Pro, trying to establish its own solid reputation like the award winning Enthoo Primo.
Enthoo Pro includes 1 x 200mm fan in front and 1 x 140mm fan in the rear. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible. All fans included are Phanteks’ new redesigned and better performing SP series fans. Budget friendly case, Phanteks’ Enthoo Pro, unleash unlimited possibilities.
-Brushed plastic with an aluminum appearance
-Stealth interior: hidden PSU* / hidden HDD
* PSU Cover not included with closed panel models PH-ES614PC_BK
-Extreme cooling capacity
- 2 included Phanteks’ premium fans
- The PWM hub makes it possible to control all the connected fans (also 3-pin fans) with PWM function through 1 PWM connector and create a better cable management.
- Extensive water cooling support. Provides up to 4 different installation areas for slim and thick radiators varying from single to triple (120mm and 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations.
- Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems: radiator brackets for easy installation
- Closed HDD panel strengthens the chassis’ rigidity, even when both HDD cages are removed.
- Removable Drop-n-Lock SSD bracket that can be installed on 2 different locations. (1 bracket incl.)
- Removable front and rear bottom dust filters for easy maintenance.
- Pre-installed cable management tools behind the motherboard tray that can be fastened and released.
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack