EK-Supremacy EVO X99 is the highest performance CPU water block for Intel® X99 / LGA-2011-3 platform and comes with pre-assembled, error-preventing mounting mechanism. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time.
EK-Supremacy EVO is an evolution of an EK-Supremacy flagship performance water block, introduced in 2012. More than one year worth of round-clock development, CFD analysis and rigorous testing is now resulting in ultimate performance, unmatched by any other product on the market.
EK-Supremacy EVO is truly the only product for performance seeking enthusiasts.
The key features are:
- unmatched thermal performance - more than 2.2°C better performance on most popular LGA-2011-3 processors.
- very high-flow design - low hydraulic restriction allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps.
- modular design - using various inserts and jets the performance can be further fine-tuned to unleash maximum performance by ensuring the optimal contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS).
The EK-Supremacy EVO uses the same cooling engine as it's predecessor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide an extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy EVO.
The top is made from CNC machined acrylic glass while the insert is made from injection molded transparent MABS polymer. Plexi top variants have two slots for easy installation of 3mm LED diodes.
CPU socket compatibility:
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- EK-Supremacy EVO series water block with pre-installed mounting mechanism
- TIM / thermal grease: EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)